Segard Masurel is involved in wool brokering, trading and processing in 5 countries across 3 continents.
Together with our network of agents we are represented in 5 continents.
We are 100% involved in the wool industry from farm to semi processed wool.
Services to woolgrowers
We offer direct buying and wool brokering services to farmers in Australia, New Zealand and South Africa. Click on your country to know more.
In Europe we have established strong links with merchants and shearers and biy wool for our own use as well as for trading.
Services to the textile industry
We supply a variety of wool products to many clients in the textile industry worldwide. Our clients operate in various sectors of the industry such as the fashion, formal dress, knitwear, sportswear, home textile, carpet and rugs, technical textiles, etc.
- We supply wool - greasy, scoured, slipes, carbonized, wool tops, open tops, noils and wastes - of different origins and in different finenesses, from 16 to 40µm and we supply woolgrease.
- We offer wool commission scouring and combing services at Cape of Good Hope Woolcombers in South Africa.
- We can provide reliable traceability guaranteeing the origin of the wool, sheep welfare, labour welfare and with an environmentally friendly process
- We service the South African small users and cottage industry with raw white tops in small quantities.
- We process on commission mainly in New Zealand, Australia, Asia and Europe and in our own scouring and combing mill, Cape of Good Hope Woolcombers located in Uitenhage 35km inland from Port Elizabeth.